High-volume, gravity water purifier for outdoor expeditions, adventure travel, and use in emergencies.
- High performance purification technology removes viruses, bacteria, parasites and microplastics
- Includes 5 or 12 liter gravity bag, with quick-connect hose, purification cartridge and built-in backwashing system
- Compact and lightweight: just 1.17 lbs with high volume capacity to purify 12 liters per hour
- Lifetime of 4,755 gallons (18,000 liters), enough for 5 people for over 3 years
- This product gives back: one product, one school child, one year of clean water
How It Works
The LifeStraw Mission is a gravity powered system that purifies water to 0.02 microns, making contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria, parasites, microplastics, and viruses. Ideal for groups, the LifeStraw Mission can provide more than 18,000 liters (4,755 gallons) of clean water and filter as much as 12 liters (3.4 gallons) per hour.
The hollow fiber membrane removes
- 99.999% of viruses (Rota virus, Hepatitis A)
- 99.9999% of bacteria (E. coli)
- 99.9999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- 99.999% of microplastics