Ultralight, versatile and long-lasting filter with expanded protection and collapsible squeeze bottle for outdoor sports, travel, survival and emergencies.
- Next level protection against heavy metals including lead as well as bacteria, parasites, microplastics, and organic chemical matter like pesticides, and herbicides
- Versatile, multi-use water filter system. It can be used in 5 ways
- Compact and ultralight 3.15oz (0.20 lbs)
- Long lifetime: microbiological cartridge lasts 500 gallons (more than 1.5 years of drinking water). Replaceable carbon filter lasts 25 gallons (more than 3 months of drinking water)
- This product gives back: one product, one school child, one year of clean water
How It Works
The next generation of the award winning LifeStraw personal water filter, the LifeStraw Flex provides added versatility and protection while continuing to be extremely lightweight and long-lasting. The 2-stage filter protects against bacteria, parasites, and microplastics while also expanding protection against lead and some chemicals. The product is ideal for hiking, camping, and emergency preparedness/survival. It includes a collapsible squeeze bottle.
Stage 1: The hollow fiber membrane removes
• 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli)
• 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
• 99.999% of microplastics
Stage 2: The activated carbon capsule reduces
• Lead and other heavy metals
• Bad odor and taste
• Organic chemical matter