There’s nothing like the satisfaction of bringing home freshly caught fish or magnificent wild game. With the help of the Cooking Fish and Game cookbook, that satisfaction will extend to everyone lucky enough to join you at the table. This handy softcover book features nearly 100 different ways to prepare mouthwatering meals from lean, healthy wild fish and game - venison, elk, pheasant, trout, catfish and much more! Recipes include both classic favorites and innovative, modern gourmet. Among the dishes are: venison steaks with cranberry chutney, spiced wine venison sausage, elk pepper stir-fry, baked Cajun pheasant, Bluegill cream cheese bake - the list goes on and on. Once you try these tasty recipes, you’ll be “hooked,” and after serving them, everyone will be “game” for more! Makes a fantastic gift for hunters, anglers and cooks. Softcover, 128 pages.
- Tastiest fish, game recipes anywhere
- More than 100 delicious recipes
- Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
- Great for elk, trout and much more
- Wild game, fish are lean, healthy options
- Includes classics and modern gourmet
- Softcover, 128 pages